Teaching Assistant – London borough of Greenwich
Teaching Assistant – Literacy and numeracy support
Teaching Assistant – September 2022
Teaching Assistant – Full time long term contract
Our inclusive and supportive three form entry Primary School in Greenwich is currently seeking a Teaching Assistant from September 2022. This Teaching Assistant position is to support a child with their literacy and numeracy skills and progression. This role would be suited to someone who is patient, energetic and caring. To apply you must be a experienced Teaching Assistant with experience in a primary school.
In order to apply you must be –
- Confident in supporting children in a classroom
- Able to engage students in their education
- Some understanding of phonics, PECS and Makaton is ideal but not essential
- Be able to carry out effective behaviour management strategies
- A Graduate would be preferred but is not essential
- 1-2 years as a Teaching Assistant is preferred
- GCSE English and Maths is a minimum requirement
To apply for this teaching assistant role please call Leonie Thomas at Tempest Resourcing or click apply on this advert to receive a callback within 2 business days should you be successful.
In order to apply for this teaching assistant position you must have a valid UK right to work. UK experience is essential. Due to the volume of applications we can only call you if you are successful for this teaching assistant role.
General TA (Greenwich, South East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.