School Finance Office
£35000-£38000 a year
Located in Hillingdon North West London
Outstanding Secondary School
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
We are looking to appoint a qualified, experienced and highly competent Finance Officer to assist the Senior Leaders in providing an efficient and accurate finance service to all school stakeholders.
This is a key role in the school, you will support budget holders and ensure that financial procedures are followed, audit requirements and deadlines are met.
We are looking to appoint a qualified, experienced and highly competent colleague to ensure that the finances of the school continue to be administered to the best possible standards. You will work under the direction of the Finance Director and play an important role in ensuring that we meet the requirements of the Academies Financial Handbook. The school converted to academy status in 2012 and is a highly successful school.
The successful candidate will
- hold a relevant qualification AAT/CIMA/ACCA
- 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role in a school or college
- highly organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- ability to use a variety of systems and databases