EYFS TA needed for an ‘Good’ school based in the Croydon borough!
Are you interested in a career in primary education?
Are you passionate about supporting children in the early stages of their education?
If you can start ASAP and have experience in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), look no further than our EYFS Teaching Assistant role.
As an EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will support and nurture children in Nursery & Reception, while gaining classroom experience. The role will see you assist children in the early stages of their education (age 3-5), helping them with day-to-day tasks and engaging their imagination through work and play.
- Term-time only
- Based in the Croydon Borough
- Outstanding mainstream Primary school
- Great travel links
- £75-£90 per day
- Full time
- 8.30 am – 4 pm (Mon-Fri)
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for Early Years
- The ability to monitor and record a child’s progress
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
Duties include (but aren’t limited to)
- 1 to 1 support with a child or small groups
- Supporting the class as a whole
- Assisting the class teacher
- Fostering relationships with parents
- Caring and looking after children during break times and lunchtimes
- Supervising children during activities
- Managing challenging behavior
- Motivating children and being an excellent role model
The opportunity to make a difference to a child’s future is within your reach. To apply for the vacancy, please submit your application alongside your CV outlining any relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!