Part time Teaching assistant / Nursery Nurse
– Mainstream Primary school
– Part time, 2 days a week (School term time only)
– Pay- £80-95 per day
Tempest education have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Teaching Assistant for a Nursery class to start in June 2022. This is at a mainstream community school in Islington, close to mainline and underground stations.
Ideally you will have good knowledge of the early years development framework as you will be expected to complete special books and observations for children.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
- Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse
- Have a relevant childcare qualification (not essential)
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
- A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
About the school
- A busy, 2 form entry mainstream primary school
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
- vibrant and successful school community where everyone tries their very best.
- Well connected by public transport
Why work with Tempest Education?
- You can choose how you want to be paid, PAYE or Umbrella payroll
- A team of specialist consultants with many years of experience
- £250 Referral bonus for successful referrals
- Online consultation and easy registration process, no need to travel to our office
- Full support to prepare you for your next role in a school including a DBS
Contact Umar Shah for more information and to arrange an interview/ trial at the school asap.
EYFS TA (Islington, Central London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.