Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Permanent position
- Start February 2022
- Salary £18500 – £22000 (DOE)
- Term time position, 8.00am – 4.00pm
- West Hampstead area
Tempest Education are working with a well-regarded nursery and pre-prep Independent school who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support their children. This leading London school offers a calm, structured and nurturing environment where children develop a love for learning. This ethos has been maintained throughout the school’s life and continues.
The school is for children aged 2-4 years and prepares them for entry to their next school. The school has more of a formal learning environment and children and families have high expectations of the outcomes. This said they still offer a fun and nurturing experience.
- Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse (Private nurseries, mainstream schools and private schools all considered)
- Have a relevant childcare qualification (Level 3 or above)
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English.
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
- A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team
Contact Umar for more details.
EYFS TA (Camden, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.