Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Permanent position
- Start September 2021
- Salary £18500 – £22000 (DOE)
- Term time position, 8.00am – 4.00pm
- West Hampstead area
Tempest Education are working with a well-regarded nursery and pre-prep Independent school who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support their children. This leading London school offers a calm, structured and nurturing environment where children develop a love for learning. This ethos has been maintained throughout the school’s life and continues.
The school is for children aged 2-4 years and prepares them for entry to their next school. The school has more of a formal learning environment and children and families have high expectations of the outcomes. This said they still offer a fun and nurturing experience.
- Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse (Private nurseries, mainstream schools and private schools all considered)
- Have a relevant childcare qualification (Level 3 or above)
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English.
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
- A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom, contact Umar for more details.