– Nursery Class TA
– Mainstream Primary school
– Full time 5 days a week, 8.30am-4.30pm
– Pay-£70-£105 / day
– Starting September 2021
Tempest education have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Teaching Assistant for a Reception Class to start in ASAP. This is at a mainstream community school in Wandsworth.
Ideally you will have good knowledge of the early years development framework. You will be expected to complete special books and observations for children.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
- Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse
- Have a relevant childcare qualification (not essential)
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
- A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
About the school
- A busy, 2 form entry mainstream primary school
- Ofsted rated ‘Good'
- The Primary School serves a diverse community
- They have a higher than average number of pupils with SEND
- Well connected by tube and bus services
Why work with Tempest Education?
be paid. PAYE or Umbrella with some of the best daily rates in
If you are interested in finding out more about this role- contact us now with your CV and we will contact you to arrange interviews
EYFS TA (Nursery Class) (Camden, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.