Tempest Resourcing are looking for an Exams Officer to start at a Secondary School in Newham, this is a full time position Mon-Fri.
About the role
Exam Officer duties can include
- Ensuring the smooth running of examinations and exam related functions.
- To build and maintain the schools examination timetable, ensuring all students and staff are aware of any changes in a swift manner.
- Ensuring all correct exam entries are in place in advance of deadlines.
- Managing a team of invigilators during school wide examinations.
- Arranging external examinations and assessment for various vocational courses.
The ideal applicant will have
- Experience working as an exams officer or manager.
- A real passion for working within an education environment
- Experience working in a school or college environment.
- Be a detail orientated person, with experience managing multiple projects concurrently.