EYFS TA needed for an excellent school based in Croydon!
Are you interested in a career in primary education?
Are you passionate about supporting children in the early stages of their education?
If you can start ASAP and have a Level 3 in Childcare or a degree in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), look no further than our Early Years Teaching Assistant role.
As an EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will support and nurture children in Nursery & Reception, while gaining classroom experience. The role will see you assist children in the early stages of their education (age 3-5), helping them with day-to-day tasks and engaging their imagination through work and play.
– Based in Croydon.
– Excellent mainstream Primary school
– Great travel links
– £70-£80 per day
– Full time
– 8.30am – 3.30pm (Mon-Fri)
– A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
– Have a genuine enthusiasm for Early Years
– The ability to monitor and record a child’s progress
– An understanding of safeguarding children
– A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
Duties include (but aren’t limited to)
– 11 support with a child or small group
– Supporting the class as a whole#
– Assisting the class teacher
– Fostering relationships with parents
– Caring and looking after children during break times and lunch times
– Supervising children during activities
– Managing challenging behaviour
– Motivating children and being an excellent role model
Degree holders or applicants holding an NVQ/ Level 3 qualification in Childcare are welcome as are Teaching Assistants with experience in school settings.
The opportunity to make a difference to a child’s future is within your reach. To apply for the vacancy, please submit your CV outlining any relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reference ID EYFS TA Croydon
Job Types Full-time, Contract
Salary £70.00-£80.00 per day