Dyslexia Specialist Primary Teacher – SEND School in South London
- Dyslexia Specialist Primary Teacher
- SEND School
- South London
- Start ASAP
This is an excellent opportunity if you have experience in working with children who have learning difficulties and you are looking for a new, rewarding challenge. I am on the hunt for a creative Dyslexia Specialist Primary Teacher at a Specialist School in South London.
This position is available to start ASAP for the right person, to work as an Dyslexia Teacher to a class of Year 5 students with specific learning difficulties, there are 8 children in the class.
The position is starting ASAP until July 2021. The school is very central with excellent transport links.
More info about the role
- Location is in the South London
- Term time only
- 5 days a week
- You will be teaching Year 5 students with specific learning difficulties but no behaviour issues.
- We are looking for someone who can tailor lessons to help progress her learning in maths, English, comprehension, speech, social interaction etc…
- You need to be able to write reports, track learning progressions.
- Effectively track the children's progress to ensure that they are making positive improvements.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience teaching specific learning difficulties such as Dyslexia and Dyspraxia.
- Be somebody who is committed and passionate as well as being consistent.
- Have experience writing reports and tracking progress.
- Have a clear DBS.
- Nurturing, caring and passionate about engaging learning.
- Be available 5 days a week.
- Be available to start ASAP.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the Dyslexia Specialist Primary Teacher role in South London, please call Courtney on 02036513181 or apply and I will call you back.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be a good fit for this role, we do offer a referral fee £150 for any referred and placed successfully.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Dyslexia Specialist Teacher (Lambeth, South East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.