Position Site Assistant
Line Manager Facilities Manager
Contracted Hours 37.5 per week, 52 weeks per year
Shift patterns 3 Weekdays, which may include morning shift; 630AM to 2.30PM or late shift; 2.30PM to 10.30PM
Saturday and Sunday; 8AM to 4.00 PM
Weekend working is required on a rota basis where the team member is required to work one weekend in four.
All support staff roles are integral to The Totteridge Academy’s pivotal principle of ‘kaizen’ the process of continuously striving for improvement so as to better the life chances of every single child in our care.
- To take joint responsibility for all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the fabric and grounds of the school. This includes security, cleanliness, porterage, routine maintenance and refurbishment, minor repairs on suggested improvements to the general Academy environment.
- To support the facilities team in achieving their tasks
- To develop and maintain a profitable commercial events and lettings business.
All duties associated with this role require the highest standards of professionalism at all times in terms of manner, conduct and appearance.
- Responsible for security of the premises together with the contents.
- With the Facilities Manager and School Business Manager, plan and manage a flexible programme of recurring and one-off lettings to ensure optimum use of facilities and maximize financial return for the Academy.
- To liaise with the current and perspective hirers to assess requirements and maintain positive letting relationships.
- Act as point of contact for all clients and internal staff for the duration of all lettings.
- To ensure appropriate safeguarding procedures, insurances and licenses, including but not limited to public liability are in place for all lettings and provide proper and accurate records are kept.
- Opening and closing of the Academy in the morning and evenings and at other times by arrangement with the Facilities Manager or School Business Manager.
Caretaker Job (Barnet, North London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.