I am currently working with a secondary school based in Barnet who are looking to appoint an excellent teacher of Biology who would like to work with and contribute to the development of highly motivated students. We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching engaging lessons that help students understand the importance of Biology and the positive impact it can have throughout their life. Applicants must have excellent subject knowledge and will be expected to teach across all Key stages.
To work as a teacher, and as part of a highly dedicated, successful and professional team creating learning opportunities for students. At key stage 3 the teacher will teach general Science across all disciplines and teach Biology specialism at Key Stages 4 and 5.
- A degree
- Recent and successful experience of teaching in at least two key stages
- Able to motivate, challenge and inspire students
- Ability to monitor own performance
- Ability to evaluate and develop teaching and learning strategies
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Qualified Teacher Status
- The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and suitable references obtained
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately.