ASD Specialist Primary Teacher – SEND School in Bexley – Start ASAP
This is an excellent opportunity if you have experience in working with children who have ASD and ADHD and you are looking for a new, rewarding challenge. I am on the hunt for a creative ASD Specialist Primary Teacher to join the team at a Specialist School in Bexley.
This position is available to start ASAP for the right person, to work ASD Specialist Primary Teacher teaching Key stage 2 curriculum to a Keys stage 3 class of students with with ASD and ADHD there are 6 children in the class.
The position is starting ASAP until July 2022. The school has good transport links.
More info about the role
- Location is Bexley
- Term time only
- 5 days a week
- You will be teaching Key stage 3 students with ASD and ADHD who are learning at Key stage 2 curriculum.
- We are looking for someone who can tailor lessons to help progress her learning in maths, English, comprehension, speech, social interaction etc…
- You need to be able to write reports, track learning progressions.
- Effectively track the children's progress to ensure that they are making positive improvements.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience teaching students with SLD, ASD and ADHD.
- Be somebody who is committed and passionate as well as being consistent.
- Have experience writing reports and tracking progress.
- Have a clear DBS.
- Nurturing, caring and passionate about engaging learning.
- Be available 5 days a week.
- Be available to start ASAP.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the ASD Specialist Primary Teacher role in Bexley, please call Courtney or apply and I will call you back.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who would be a good fit for this role, we do offer a referral fee £150 for any referred and placed successfully.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
ASD Teacher (Bexley, South East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.