Do you have an Art background?
Are you passionate about Art?
Would you like a part-time Art teaching role?
Position Art Teacher
Location Barking & Dagenham
Salary £130-150 daily rate
Contract Long-term, part-time (3.5 days)
Start date After Easter
Tempest Education is working with a thriving primary school in Dagenham that is looking to appoint a teacher of Art who has the subject knowledge and desire to inspire their extremely engaged, articulate and diverse primary pupils. The role starts after the Easter break and will be part time, 3.5 days a week.
Unqualified teachers who are enthusiastic about Art are very welcome to apply. The primary school is very supportive in its approach.
- Have the ability to build strong rapport with young adults, and have experience mentoring students
- Have experience teaching Art
- Have a background in education (Does not have to be within a school)
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about Art
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the students that you work with
How to apply
You can apply for this exciting Art Teacher role below or get in touch with us directly by contacting Nurani Walia at Tempest Education.
Job Type Full-time
Salary £130-£150 per day
- Day shift
- Tuesday – Friday (3.5 days)
Art Teacher (Barking and Dagenham, East London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.