Learning Support Assistant-Primary School-Wandsworth
Are you an experienced and dedicated SEN TA looking for a new opportunity?
Tempest Resourcing are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work within a two-form entry, OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School based in the borough of Wandsworth.
The school are looking for caring and nurturing SEN TA to work 11 with a little boy with Autism in a Reception Class. The School are looking for a candidate who ideally has prior experience supporting children with ASD.
The current LSA role is ideal for candidates with previous Early Years and LSA/SEN TA experience (Ideally a year) within either mainstream, Nursery or SEN schools.
The role is an immediate start for January 2021 and Interviews, and lesson observations will be commencing as soon as possible.
- SEN TA
- Working 11 with a child with ASD
- Early Years
- Immediate start
- January 2021
- OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’
- Two form entry Primary School
- Supportive and friendly staff and SLT
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by Hannah Lovett. Tempest Education will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
TEMPEST EDUCATION OFFER
- Ongoing CPD
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £100 bonus fee if you recommend a Teaching assistant or SEN TA
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or NQT (T&Cs apply)